STINGER GOLF PRODUCTS WARRANTY
All Stinger Golf Products products are backed by the Australian Manufacturer’s Warranty and come with automatic guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Law. In the unlikely event that your Stinger Golf Product develops a problem simply email email@example.com and our National Customer Service Team will attend to your concerns with a minimum of delay.
The Warranty is given by Australian Golf Equipment Pty Ltd, Distributor of the Stinger Golf Product range and associated accessories relating to the Golf Buggy and Golf Bag range.
The Warranty applies to the Buggy identified by the serial number found on the underside of the Golf Buggy.
The Warranty is fully transferable to all owners of the Buggy and Golf Bag as long as they are within the country of purchase during the Warranty period.
- Stinger Golf Buggies– 1 year from date of purchase
- Stinger Golf Buggy Accessories - 1 Year from date of purchase
- Stinger Golf Bags - 1 Year from date of purchase
In the unlikely event that you need to make a Warranty Claim, you will need to provide proof of purchase. The easiest way to provide proof of purchase is to retain your receipt or purchase order number in a safe place.
All Stinger Golf Buggies purchased in Australia are covered by a comprehensive 1-year warranty from date of purchase. All Stinger Golf Bags and Accessories are covered by a comprehensive 1-year Warranty from date of purchase.
The warranty covers manufacturing defects that occur during normal use. Any breakage, damage or faults caused by the following items are not covered by the Australian Golf Equipment Pty Ltd Warranty Policy.
- Abuse misuse, or neglect of the Buggy, Golf Bag or Accessories.
- Failing to operate the Buggy, and or Accessories as set out in the operating manual and detailed instructions supplied with the buggy
- Accidental damage
- Damage or fault caused to Buggy, or Accessories by a motor vehicle accident
- Damage or fault caused by flood, torrential rain, Buggy and or Golf Bag being submerged in water or use of a pressure washer directly on the items
- Operation of the Buggy, or Accessories after a defect is known
- Damage or fault caused by chemicals, solvents, salt, fire etc
- Installation or use of parts and accessories not supplied or approved by Stinger Golf Products
- Any repairs or alterations to the Buggy carried out by anyone not authorized by Stinger Golf Products
- Damage caused to the Buggy and or Golf Bag by being rolled over
- Damage being caused to the Buggy and or Golf Bag through letting the buggy roll down hills unattended
- Damage to the Buggy, Smart and Golf Bag or any Accessories including the umbrella holder as a result of the umbrella being left open during windy conditions or the buggy being left unattended during windy conditions
- Damage or fault due to Buggy and or Golf Bag being stolen
- Buggy or Golf Bag not being used in country it was purchased
- Damage or defects to the buggy as a result of the attachment of battery powered electric wheels
- Damage caused by use of the Buggy and or Golf Bag being used outside the intended purpose Buggy and or Golf Bag were designed for
- Warranty does not cover Stinger Golf Products being used for commercial purposes and or hire
Please note that these warranty conditions are provided in addition to the Australian Consumer Law and do not limit or replace that law.
Provided none of the above conditions apply, costs relating to a Warranty Claim will be covered by Stinger Golf Australia.